Universal Vote by Mail Application Form
Applying to Vote by Mail
A voter can use any of these methods to request a Vote by Mail ballot. The voter can ONLY use the phone or online if the ballot is being mailed to the voter's voter registration address.
Otherwise, the voter needs to complete a written application, sign it and date it.
This is what the Florida Secretary of State says are the rules:
A request for a vote-by-mail ballot may be made in one of the following ways:
1. Online application on your county Supervisors of Elections' website (click for a link).
2. In writing (e.g., by email, fax, mail) to Supervisor of Elections.
3. In person at Supervisor of Elections. Click here to find the mail address of your Supervisor. Check your County's Supervisor's website for additional locations. Click here to find your Supervisor's site.
4. By telephone call to your Supervisor of Elections.
To apply, the voter must provide the following information:
1. The name of the voter requesting the Vote by Mail ballot ;
2. The voter’s address;
3. The voter’s date of birth; and
4. The voter’s signature (if the request is written).
The form reproduced above contains all the fields required to apply to Vote by Mail in Florida. When completed, it needs to be mailed, delivered or faxed to the voter's Supervisor of Elections.